Sunday, October 28, 2012

October 21st, 2012 (264 words!)


Ok! it's official! i'm beyond nervous to write my novel!!! I haven’t stopped thinking about it for days! I have to make so many fillers in my story, to make it so much bigger than a short story! This is gong to be crazy! Although at the same time I am super excited, how many of my friends get to say they are published writers? Not many! I’m excited to go through this with some of my good friends! I am going to be able to write a whole novel without anybody telling me what to do or how to write! Nope I give up, I was trying to sound really excited and stuff, but truth is that I am super duper nervous! How am I supposed to push aside my social life for a month! That’s the most important thing to me! I love people! And I want to be with them! I want to go to the mall and have sleepovers and just have fun! How in the world am I supposed to do that! AGHHHHH!!!! This is one of the first times I have absolutely NO idea what to write about! I just want to go eat cookies… and stare at the rain… and now my dad is watching football, which makes me so mad! I hate how football is on all the time! He gets so sucked in and we all have to be quiet so he can watch it! I can’t wait for football season to be over! I’m done venting now and I have reached my required word count.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha there are too many things I love about this! xD lol Adriel your writing is hilarious and honest :) Your novel will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete