Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 11th, 2012 (364 words!)


Baby, let me tell you how you make me feel,
When I’m with you I feel like a bird on a clear sunny day,
Flying over a field of flowers.
Free.
Happy.
Without a single care in the world.
You make me feel like a beautiful butterfly,
Fluttering over a sparkling lake.
Magical.
Every time I see you face I feel like I have just walked into a shimmery beautiful room filled with all of the people and things I love.
When you hold me,
I feel warm and cozy,
Like sunrise on a frosty morning,
When the sun sails over the hills just to bring a warm glow to your face.

Now let me tell you what I like about you.
I adore how you stare into my eyes when I talk to you,
Like you really care,
Like what I’m saying really matters.
I admire your charm,
You can be romantic and sweet,
But you are also so funny!
You always know how to make me laugh and how to put a smile on my face and keep it there.
I love that you think the stupid little things I do are cute.


Oh my goodness I can’t keep making this a poem! So here’s the bottom line! I like you, a lot, I like how you treat me, that you can make me feel safe after I’ve been hurt so bad. I thought that after being betrayed so much that I wouldn’t be able to trust any guy for a long time. I thought that last guy ruined it for me. But you stole my heart, like you knew exactly what I needed, and right when I needed it. What I need was you. God is always right there, in my heart constantly, and he has been healing my broken heart, but I think he decided to hand you the needle and thread and let you help, to let you show me that I can still trust someone, that there are guys who still care. That they can still treat a girl right. Thank you for helping mend my broken heart, and once you have fixed it, you can have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment