Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 10th, 2012 (255 words!)


After being hurt so bad,
How am I to trust again?
I really like you…
I really do.
But what if things don’t work out?
How can I go through those emotions again?
They were almost unbarable,
I wept for days,
I felt so horrible,
So broken,
Like someone was repeatedly stabbing my heart,
Again and again.
But I just wont  die,
My body wont let me,
I just have to take the pain constantly.
I’m so scared of that,
Of having to endure that hurt again.

The feeling of being cheated on…
Instead of thinking he’s jerk,
I ask myself what I did wrong.
Was I so horrible that he had to turn to other girls?
That I didn’t fulfil him?
Was I not good enough?
Am I too boring?
If I had given him what he wanted,
Would we still be together?
Is physical touch all that guys care about?

I want to believe you’re different,
That you’re better than him,
That you’ll treat me right,
And that you really care about me.
But I thought about the last guy,
And I thought he was amazing,
That he would never hurt me,
That he meant it when he said he loved me,
And I was wrong.
Boy was I so wrong…

So how can I bring myself to love again?
I don’t know…
Please help me,
Prove to me that you’re different,
That I’m worth something,
And that you care about me,
Not my body or looks…

Because I want to love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment