Monday, October 15, 2012

October 14th, 2012 (256 words!)

Geometry, U.S. History, Biology II, Photography, Drawing, all i want to do is write!!! CREATIVE WRITING!!! I don't even have anything specific to write about! but you know what's weird? That every time I sit down to write, and I try to write about the first thing that comes to my mind, i think of the three little pigs, and how much horror they must have felt having that big bad wolf blow down their houses! i mean they must have worked so hard on them! he was so rude to ruin their strenuous labor! I just want to grab each little pig and bring them home and set them up with some food and a warm blanket and let them sit next to my fire. Wow now that makes me think of pigs in a blanket, hmmmm i've never tried those, i wonder if they taste good, maybe i could trick them into thinking i'm loving them and taking care of them, then wrap them in blankets that are really made out of dough, then i can throw them into my fire!!! wow... that was a very horrible thought... i'm going to stop now before any other freaky weird stuff comes out of my mouth... oh man i don't have enough words yet, poop, you know i thought of a really weird word the other day, somebody said it and i just thought it was the funniest thing EVER! wanna know the annoying part though? I DON'T REMEMBER THE WORD AT ALL!!! hahaha ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment