Sunday, October 28, 2012

October 20th, 2012 (267 words!!!)


Rage writing

The thoughts building up in my head,
Oh the ideas,
Like I’m at the top of a mountain of boulders,
And I push one down,
Just for fun,
But instead it causes an erosion, and before I know it hundreds of rocks fall with the one,
And each instigating a new rock to slip loose,
Causing the whole mountain to crumble,
As they erode beneath my feet,
They tear me down with them,
Taking with me my heart and soul.
But leaving behind all my thoughts,
Forcing me to feel,
Not think,
Forever,
I am without contemplation
And must write with only my heart and soul.

This is what writing is for me, when I just let loose, and write without thinking, an avalanche, an erosion, of everything my heart wants to write. It is the only way I can let everything out, without having to think about what I should say next, what I shouldn’t say. What could get me in trouble for thinking, because my writing wont judge me. It wont tell me my feelings are wrong, or that I shouldn’t love him, or that I shouldn’t think that. It accepts me for who I am, the real me, there’s no being fake with my words. Because they are for me and only me. If my readers decide to judge me for it then that’s their problem, as long as my writing loves me, I am safe. My secrets are safe in my writing, for it will not tell, it will not gossip about me. Writing is the only way for me to express myself without having to hold back, and that is why I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment