Sunday, November 4, 2012

October 22nd, 2012 (256 words!!!)

If you really want to hurt me, to cheat on me, to break my heart, then don't expect me to act like nothing ever happened... I tried to be there for you anyways, to be your friend, but you pushed me out and hurt me again anyways. So it's time for your to just back the hell off! Stop acting like you didn't do anything to me, because it isn't working. You aren't innocent, you aren't my love anymore. And i don't care what happens to you, you want to keep screwing up your life, then be my guest! Because I don't give a ****!!! I'm done letting you do this to me! You left me with nothing when you broke me, the taste of food was bland to me, light was my enemy, i was locked in my room, and almost made some life threatening decisions. So please stay away, stop treating me the way you do, because i'm done taking your shit.

Everybody, don't cheat, please don't, it isn't fair, if you aren't willing to give your all in a relationship, then don't pursue it. A heart is fragile, it was never meant to be broken, it has four chambers, meant for one person, not to be each given to someone different. If you want to cheat, then be ready to hurt someone, and possibly ruin everything they had dreamed of, and to be hated by many people for a long time. So next time you're considering cheating... just don't, think of the consequences!

No comments:

Post a Comment