Friday, November 9, 2012

November 5th, 2012 (300 words!!!)


“Hey Macy, so I was going to wait to do this till the Christmas party but after I saw your facebook status last night I decided right now would be the best time to do it. So, congratulations Macy! You have been promoted to assistant manager! Your salary will double and your Christmas bonus check is much bigger! And I want to give it to your early if you don’t mind!” Macy was stunned, she was not expecting this at all, and she didn’t know how to even start thanking Darcy.
“Um… YES! I’d love the promotion and I’d love my bonus check now! Thank you so so so much Darcy! You’re the best! This is so amazing! I don’t even know what to say!”
“You don’t need to say anything Macy! Here! Just take this check! It’s your bonus! And take this check too! The whole staff pitched in some money to help give you a little push start!” The bonus check was signed for $500, and the check from all of her friends was for $1,200!
“But that’s not all Macy! We put up a donation box for you at the front desk!” Macy looked over at the desk; there was a bright pink sign that had black writing on it that said;
“Donations accepted to help Macy Lively raise money to adopt a little girl whom lost her family in Hurricane Katrina!” Macy was speechless, she was so thankful; she just stood there in aw! Darcy gave her a key to the donation box and told her that she can empty it at the end of every day.
“You better start finding yourself a little girl! I think you will have the money you need very fast!” Darcy told her as she gave her a big hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment