Friday, November 9, 2012

November 4th, 2012 (268 words!!!)


The night finally came to an end, and Macy said her goodbyes and handed her ticket to the valet, she got in her car and headed straight to a McDonalds, all she wanted at the moment was Big Mac and Coke, and that’s exactly what she got. As she sat in a corner booth stuffing her face with fries she pondered on the night she had. And she found herself broken hearted. Right then and there she decided that she is going to put money aside from every paycheck, and she is going to save up for a house, then she would save money to adopt a little girl. Although she knew it would take a very long time to get that kind of money, it was what she had to do.
When she got home she posted a status on her facebook right away, it read;
“I went to a banquet dinner tonight for an adoption organization called Life Change, it broke my heart, I decided that I am going to save money, I will first save for a house, then a girl. So I guess what I’m asking is if anybody knows of any place that I could put in some extra hours to make some extra cash? Thanks guys, just message me or give me a call if you hear of anything!”
That was it, she changed into some pajamas, and she flopped onto her bed, she texted Alli goodnight and turned off the light ready to start another day.
              When she clocked into work the next morning her boss Darcy pulled her aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment