Monday, January 20, 2014

1/20/13

I wish I had been open to more ideas as a kid, pursued more sports or some of my passions. I wish I had taken up volleyball when I was offered or kept playing soccer. I wish I had kept horse back riding, or dirt biking. I wish money wasn't a necessity for everything! I want to be able to go fill up my gas tank without worrying about paying the gas bill. But i'm glad that the one thing i've always loved more than anything i've stuck with. Fashion. I know it makes me look like a stuck up b**** but that's what i've had to accept, I will never be what people want me to be, so might as well pursue what I love so much! I know I will one day have a job in the industry, I will have a designer purse that I carry with me and a husband who is proud of me. I will always be the best dressed at parties and know exactly what looks good on what and what color suits what skin color. I look forward to the knowledge that I will posses. To being someone that people look to me when they're trying to figure out what to wear that day. I want to be someone that people admire, that they want to be. Because I want to be happy to, not just have the job and the amazing husband, but be truly happy, not have to worry about where life is going to take me, I will just take it as it comes.

I've honestly blanked and have no clue what to write about now, i've got something on my mind overwhelming me and i can't think of anything else! But it isn't something i'm quite ready to share with the whole world! First world problems! I'm not ready to go back to school, I'm just ready for summer, to be able to sleep a bit longer, to only have to worry about work. Although I guess the rest of my life will be that way once summer starts. I can't believe i'm going to graduate! I'm so close! The first day of the rest of my life is almost here! I feel like I could just reach out and grab it! I feel like spongebob when he runs down the road on his way to work just repeating "I'M READY I'M READY I'M READY I'M READY!" That little sponge knew how to live life! But seriously, i'm going to be an adult, i'm going to graduate, then i'm going to turn 18 then i'm gonna move out, and i'm going to walk outside and say "Get ready for me world!" And then i'm going to be really disappointed at how hard life is. Boom. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment