Sunday, September 23, 2012

September 22nd, 2012 (334 words!)


A Different Side Of Me

I am girly, this is true, I love to shop, I love to do hair and makeup, and I love to look at the latest fashion styles. But don’t you for a second believe that that is all there is to me, because I am so different than what you see me as. I am a girl, a girl that can clean up fine and go out to have a good time at the mall, but a lot of the time I would much rather but on some tennis shoes and a hoodie and sweats and go outside and get dirty! I love playing with the boys! I love to skateboard, paintball, dirt bike, ski, you name it I love it! There are so many sides to me, so many that many people don’t give me a chance to show. I’m a girly girl, a tomboy, a hopeless romantic, a fun wild girl, and so much more. So please, before you try to tell me who I am, get to know me, know my story, my family, where I come from and why I am the way I am. Everybody sees me as this bubbly girl who has no problems and leads a happy go lucky worry free life. But I’m not, I have so much pain built up over so much time, but I’ve always been the girl who’s everybody else’s shoulder to cry on, and the girl to listen. Not very often am I asked how I am doing, and sometimes I just need someone to know me well enough to know that I’m hurting and to just listen. But I have that now, I have two amazing friends who I can trust with anything, and I am so thankful, and I love them so much, everybody needs good friends, that get them and are always there for them, so if you don’t have one, go find them, because friends are the most important thing to have.




No comments:

Post a Comment