Friday, September 21, 2012

September 21st, 2012 (277 words!)


A day of silk and lace

I dream of a day, a day so wonderful, when everything is perfect, and everybody is happy. I would wear a white flowing gown, like something you would see in a movie, my hair would be in perfect curls, and my best friends all in matching turquoise dresses. Then the music would begin, summoning me to approach the room filled with all of my closest friends and family members, the music that symbolizes the new beginning of my life. I would step into the isle, blanketed in yellow flower petals, arm and arm with my mom and dad I would approach the alter. And approach the man that I would spend the rest of my life with from that day forward, till death do we part. It would be beautiful, we would have our first dance during the reception, but more importantly my dance with my father, he is everything to me, I’m definitely a daddy’s little girl. We would then spend the rest of our lives together, hand in hand everyday. Lol that’s so cheesy :P We would be that cute old couple, the one that is still after 50 years still crazy in love. Now the only thing left to do, is to find that one special guy, or I guess for him to find me. I hope that once he comes I will know right away, and that it will be something like a movie, definitely a romantic comedy. Because a guy with no humor just would not work for me!!! But one day it will all come together, and until then I will keep dreaming of it. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the title of this post, as well as the sense of longing you've captured so well it almost feels like nostalgia. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete