Friday, September 21, 2012

September 20th, 2012 (343 words!)


The Pain Of A Broken Heart



When you think someone loves you, they tell you they’d do anything for you, when it feels just too good to be true. You know that feeling? Have you ever wondered why it feels too good to be true? Because it is,  just when you think everything is perfect, and it couldn’t get any better, IT DOESN’T!!! He decides he’s bored or something and just like that, in the blink of an eye it’s over. You weren’t good enough, as a matter of fact he was so unhappy or something with you, that he had to find his love elsewhere, with other girls. The night it all came to an end, it felt like he had taken a jagged rusty knife to my chest, cut it open and taken out my heart leaving me bleeding. But that unbearable pain wasn’t good enough for him, nope, he had to make it worse. It felt like he threw my heart into the dirt just to make the pain even worse, and shoved me to the ground and left me there with no explanation. So many girls walk in these cold worlds for months after a broken heart, and I never understood it. Like really? It’s just a stupid guy, it couldn’t hurt that bad, until you decided to make me feel that too. And now I know, that pain is very real, and now I walk in their cold dark and dull world. Sometimes it seems hopeless, like all guys are the same, like it’s a never ending hole of hurt. But I know that there are still a few decent guys out there that know how to love a girl, and only one girl, and eventually, I’ll find one for myself.



“It took so long just to feel alright, remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed, because you broke all your promises, and now you’re back, but you don’t get to get me back”
-Jar of Hearts by Christina Perrie 

5 comments:

  1. Adriel, babygirl :( I'm sorry, I think I know which boy you're talking about. He clearly didn't deserve you; you're amazing, beautiful, sweet. I love you more than words can say, and I really dunno what I'd do without you. <3 stay strong babe, and keep writing! You've got soul in your words! :D

    Love, Hammy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true sadly :/ I think every girl feels this way at some point. Your mental picture is awesome though! Despite its sadness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura <3 and i agree at some point almost every girl will go through it, but it sure does suck!

      Delete