Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September 9th, 2013

Her lethal words attack me like a starving pack of wolves.
She cute me open and prepared me for the end.
Her cold colorless eyes locked with mine,
as her lifeless pale fingers combed through my hair.
"You did this to me."
She shoved her lies down my throat.
Her words wrapped themselves around my lungs,
they tightened their grip.
I struggled and gasped for air,
but they were relentless.
Her lies slowly suffocated me.
Her lies killed me.

-Adriel McCuan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A flash flood came,
and in the blink of an eye,
gone.
Every last one,
lost.
No explanation,
no reason,
nothing I could do to stop it.

And that's it.
One by one,
they all washed away.

Friends are not to be taken for granted.
Because at any moment,
they can all wash away, 
even on the sunniest of days.

-Adriel McCuan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tired of the lies,
everything is a lie.

You wear too many faces.
Too many lies.
You are a lie.

-Adriel McCuan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well another wonderful year has started, my last year in highschool. Awhhhh the sweet feeling of senior year! Graduation is just a hop an a skip away! I'm geared for success this year! Apply to colleges, keep my grades close to godliness, stay out of trouble.... ok well maybe not so much that... But i'm going to try my hardest! My life is ready to take off!!! I'm ready to grow up and start taking on some more responsibilities and to earn and work for the things I want! I wanna make a difference in the world, I don't know how, but I don't want to sit back and just watch things happen and stay tucked away in my cozy comfortable life. I may not be well known, but I want to help people, because everybody deserves a second chance at life. 

But either way! I'm super excited for this year! It's going to be awesome! I'm ready to write all year! And i'm prepared for some NANO this year!!!! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment